SAMC Telemed (video) Visit Instructions
1.) At or around your scheduled appointment time, your physician will send you a text asking you to join your secure video chat. Telemed will only be done via text link, unless you have specified to scheduler that you would prefer to receive link via email.
2.) Once you click on the link, you will be prompted to allow ‘myupdox.com‘ to access your microphone and camera.
Copay can be made by calling our office prior to your appointment or through link below:
Tips for a Successful Video Visit
- Conduct the video visit in a well-lit room so your provider can see you.
- Turn off background television or radio noise. Use headphones for optimal sound quality.
- Make sure the space is private, so you can discuss personal medical information.
- Write down any questions for your provider before the visit.
- Have a paper and pen ready to take notes.
- Test your device prior to the visit.
- If you are using a mobile device, be sure to use the device’s native browser (Apple=Safari or Android=Chrome).
- If you are using a laptop or desktop, we recommend testing using Chrome. Apple/MAC users should use Safari.